INSTANT POT White Bean Chicken Chili
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium Poblano pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- 2 ponds chicken thighs or chicken breast, cut in chunk’s
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- salt & peper to taste
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 ears fresh corn, kernels taken of the cob
- 2 15oz. cand cannelli beans, rinsed
- 1 15oz can chopped tomatoes or fresh tomatoes
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Set Instant Pot to sauté on high setting.
- Sauté onion, pepper, and Jalapeño.
- Add and sauté chicken.
- Add spices.
- Add chicken stock
- Cover and cook in Instant Pot on poultry setting (6 minutes)
- Allow presaure to release on its own.
- Remove lid and add corn, cannelli beans, and chopped tomatoes
- Squeeze the juice of lemon and add to pot
- Cover and set Instant pot to Slow Cook mode for 1-hour or till ready to serve
- Garnish with Cilantro leaves, Avocado, Lime Wedge, Sour Cream